Regardless if you are building a new home or own an existing home, there are many wall insulation options.
- Spray foam insulation can be applied to exterior walls of new homes before drywall is installed. Spray foam insulation provides a thermal barrier and also seals air leaks. This air sealing benefit can help minimize leaks around windows and other penetration points in exterior walls.
- Interested in foam insulation for the walls of your existing home? Injection foam can be installed in the walls of existing home to provide these same benefits.
- Fiberglass insulation is a common home insulator. Fiberglass batts are often installed in exterior walls of new homes before drywall is hung. Fiberglass insulation provides a thermal barrier - it does not offer the air sealing benefits found in foam insulation.
- Adding blown cellulose insulation to a exterior walls of an existing home is a cost effective way to increase R-value and make your home more comfortable. Through a process called drill and fill, installers can dense pack cellulose insulation in exterior walls from the interior or exterior of the home..
- Dense pack cellulose insulation can be added to exterior walls at any time. If you are considering replacing your siding, this is a great time to upgrade exterior wall insulation.
Have questions? Contact us to schedule a free estimate!