Fiberglass Insulation Services by The Hayes Company
The experts at The Hayes Company can expertly install fiberglass insulation for homeowners in Kansas City, MO and Nashville, TN, as well as the surrounding areas. Insulation is a mostly hidden element in every home but has a big impact. It significantly affects energy efficiency and temperature levels, among other comforts. Our team has decades of experience perfecting insulation installation, and we are proud to provide a variety of insulation services. Among them is fiberglass insulation installation, helping to limit heat transfer at an affordable price. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate. If you are unsure about your house’s energy efficiency and would like a professional opinion, ask about our energy audit services.
Fiberglass Insulation is Common in Residential Properties
Fiberglass is a common material used for a variety of insulation applications. It effectively reduces heat transfer in residential properties, as well as other structures. Heat migrates toward cooler areas, so it will attempt to escape your home in the winter and enter it during the summer. Fiberglass insulation provides a thermal barrier, helping your heating and air conditioning system keep your home at a comfortable temperature without overuse regardless of the weather.
We Offer Different Styles of Fiberglass Insulation
There are multiple fiberglass insulation styles from which to choose. Our knowledgeable insulation team can help determine what is right for your project. We will consider the R-value – a rating used to highlight a product’s resistance to heat flow – you may need, your home’s setup, and where it is necessary to install insulation. Types of fiberglass insulation include:
- Batt insulation – This form of fiberglass insulation is known as a batt. Manufacturers produce batts in different colors, most notably pink, white, green, and yellow. It is also available in a range of standard precut lengths and widths. Faced batts have foil or paper backing while unfaced batts do not have backing.
- Blown-in insulation – We can blow fiberglass insulation into your walls, attics, ceilings, and more. This loose fill provides an added barrier of protection that minimizes heat transfer and any moisture passages. Also known as loose-fill insulation, this can also be dense packed into closed spaces such as walls.
Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
Though insulation is known to help maintain comfortable temperatures within homes and designed to enhance energy efficiency, it has a host of other advantages that do not get as much recognition. The benefits of fiberglass insulation include:
- Energy efficiency – The most notable benefit of fiberglass insulation is energy efficiency. It can help keep your home at a consistent temperature without overworking your HVAC system. This helps reduce energy costs and your carbon footprint.
- Moisture resistance – Additionally, fiberglass does not absorb or hold water. If it gets wet, drying it will restore its full capabilities.
- Acoustic properties – By installing fiberglass insulation, you are investing in future nights of sleep. It can help muffle sounds coming from other rooms and even outside.
Fiberglass Insulation Installation Process
Fiberglass insulation can be installed in any area of a home including attics, crawl spaces, rim joists, and walls. The team of insulation contractors at The Hayes Company installs fiberglass batts in many areas including floors, walls, and garages. We can also blow fiberglass insulation into your home’s cavities using specialized equipment. Do not attempt to execute this process alone. Rely on our experts to do the job correctly.
Call The Hayes Company for Fiberglass Insulationf Installation
Every homeowner should have peace of mind that his or her energy bills will be as low as possible and indoor temperature levels will remain consistent. Fiberglass insulation can help ensure that is the case. Among the safest and least expensive insulators on the market, fiberglass is easy to install and offers the protection you need for your home in Kansas City, MO or Nashville, TN. The Hayes Company has a team of insulation contractors ready to help you improve your home’s efficiency, so give us a call. We would be happy to begin with an energy audit to help you understand where your home needs fiberglass insulation most. Contact us today to get started.