As one of the many Kansas City businesses classified as essential infrastructure, The Hayes Company is committed to providing services as needed during these challenging times. We want to make our customers aware of the special precautions that will be taken in case of work done for our existing customers.
- All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses:
- Shoe Covers
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater shall not report to work and will seek medical treatment, if necessary.
- We require employees who are experiencing other symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and/or fever to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, prior to booking an appointment with our sales representatives and prior to our technicians arriving at a home, we will inquire to confirm that there are no occupants of a customer’s residence experiencing any symptoms. We will also confirm that we have explicit authorization to service the residence.
- In order to maintain as much social distancing as possible, we will also be requesting that customers move their own belongings to clear the way for our technicians to access the necessary areas of the house.
If there are any concerns regarding sick employees, please call 816-861-8700.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where we have safety concerns or our resources are not available.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.