INSULATION SERVICES IN KANSAS CITY & NASHVILLE
Investing in a professional insulation company service and air sealing is the most cost-effective way to save money each month on energy bills. Insulation can be overlooked during construction in exchange for other home features. After a few years in an inefficient home and paying high energy bills, many homeowners wish they had made their home more efficient and invested in better insulation.
Is your home less efficient than you would like? It’s not too late! Upgrade your home’s insulation now with our insulation contractors and you can benefit from:
- Lower energy-bills! ENERGY STAR estimates a homeowner can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs (or up to 10% on their total annual energy bill) by air sealing and insulating.
- Greater year-round comfort
- More even temperature distribution throughout the home
- Improved acoustics, minimizing room-to-room noise bleed
- Better moisture control whether you have condensation or dryness
- Reduced floor squeaks, drywall cracks, structural damage
In addition to these benefits, a well-insulated home (including attic insulation) that is energy efficient can have increased resale value over a similar home without these upgrades.
Our insulation company installs a full range of insulation in any application:
- Fiberglass insulation (fiberglass batts and blown-in insulation installers)
- Spray foam insulation (our spray foam contractors provide open cell spray foam insulation and closed cells spray insulation)
- Acoustical spray (K13)
- Core foam insulation
- Mineral wool
- Air sealing
- Attic insulation
- Wall insulation
- Basement insulation
- Crawl space insulation
- Commercial insulation
- Insulation removal
- Injection foam
- Blown-in insulation
- Existing home insulation
Does insulating have any other benefits besides comfort and energy savings?
In addition to comfort and reduced energy consumption, insulation helps reduce the presence of outside allergens, dust, and bugs, resulting in better air quality in your home. Insulation also has acoustical properties meaning the house has a softer and quieter feel and outside noises have less impact.
Can I add new insulation on top of old insulation?
Unless your existing insulation is wet, you can add new insulation on top it. Wet insulation poses a structural risk to your home and can lead to mold and other infestations. We provide professional removal services for wet insulation.
The Hayes Company offers a full range of insulation services. For more information, call us today!